Friday 28 March 2014

In Five Easy Steps ...

Ok, I'm the first to admit - I am hideously guilty of this - seeing a project on some social media platform with three or four glossy photos and I think ... 

"That looks super fast and easy to do!"

And ... it's not.

Turns out making your own homemade roasted beet pasta is NOT something you can accomplish in an hour or so in the kitchen while your hungry kiddies look on ...

... or handwash a dirty sheep's fleece in the evening before bedtime ... (my poor Mr.)

... regardless of the 3 to 5 pretty pictures that show you step by step how fast and easy it is.

Don't get me wrong, it's always worth the effort in the end but I am constantly getting bamboozled by the pictures - even though my Mr. keeps warning me it may take more time that I actually have ... 

... I like the product at the end -
and I'm a slow learner apparently :)

So, with all that in mind I wanted to show you the making of the bunny yarn that will soon be knitted up - hopefully before Easter! (cross fingers)

But be warned - this took a LOT longer than it looks!

Trust me!






Happy Spinning!

xo nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment