Monday 30 September 2013

My Girls of the Shuswap!

I am so blessed to have so many amazing, kind, generous, creative, strong and talented women in my life ~ they inspire me so much and I feel so thankful to have them as my friends.

Just this past weekend I got to hang out with my "Girls of the Shuswap" - an amazing group of ladies who are always a hoot to get together with - we laughed, and shared, caught up and spent the weekend making memories and enjoying each others' company!

Here are some of those gorgeous ladies modeling some of the scarves that they bought from me - thank you Steph for the photos!

Michelle and Steph in their handmade fibre creations 

Wendy modeling "Monster Under My Bed"

Tara in her "Bumbleberry" Cowl

Steph modeling her "Octopus' Garden" scarf

Thanks for the support, the good times and the laughter ladies - I <3 you guys!

xo nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment