Wednesday 16 October 2013

My New Fibre Obsession thanks to Melissa!

Thanks to the wonderful Grand Opening of Althea's new Intwined Fibre Arts store (the venue) and the amazing teaching skills of Melissa of SoulFibre Studio www.facebook.com/SoulFibre

I learned to crochet!! 

Melissa, who rocks, just sat down with me, after grabbing some luscious soft alpaca yarn, and a lovely wooden hook from Althea's store and took me through all the basics right there in the store!

Isn't that cool?

And I am completely hooked! Pardon the pun ... and just can't seem to stop! Having oodles of fun and have been taking my newest flower crochet with me everywhere so that I can make some whenever I have a spare moment, or a coffee break at work ... 






Thank you, thank you, thank you Melissa!

Happy Fibre-ing everyone!

xo nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment