Monday 21 January 2013

A Very Batty Weekend!

No, it was nothing like an October pre-Halloween weekend but one that involved lots of lovely outdoor winter fun as well as some cozy, by the fire spinning and playing around with the drum carder while sipping some delicious hot chocolate! Does it get any better?

I think not :)

This is some of the spinning ... I spun this from a beautiful batt that I purchased from the lovely and talented Kyla Turner of Ritual Fibre Arts - see her lovely goodies here at http://www.etsy.com/shop/RitualFibreArts




And these are the batts that came off of my Wild Carder ... I can't wait to do some more playing around on that one!




And to keep me company, curled up by the fire near the spinning wheel, was my furry and content companion. Meet Charlie everyone ...
Here's hoping all your adventures this past weekend were filled with much the same enjoyment!
 
xo nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment