Tuesday 20 May 2014

Clay, Wool and Earth on May Long Weekend ... and Snails!

Although there was some roasting of hot dogs on Monday over the bonfire, there was no camping that took place for us on the traditional first camping weekend of the season ... 

Instead, there were other surprises in store ... 

Clay with my little man :)

My crab apple in bloom ... which smells divine!


Getting in some BFL spinning on my wheel

** Surprise visit from Ky!!! :D **

Ky's chunky delicious Merino 2-ply!

  
The new planter box that the Mr. made for me from recycled materials we foraged from the yard that is now ready for my herb garden!
And the wee snails that kept me company in the garden ... 

  



I got absolutely nothing done that was on my May Long to-do list but had the most wonderful weekend imaginable!

xo nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment