Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year Everyone!

It was a wonderful holiday season with lots of winter fun and some much loved time with friends and family.

I have some projects on the go and now, after a lovely break and recharge, a heapful of new creative ideas that are just busting for the chance to get out!

In the meantime, something technically from last year, that I didn't get a chance to share with you, and that made it onto the "Where the Wild Things Are" yarn only the night before it was purchased and whisked away to it's lovely new home :)

This is Max's Crown (modeled by the Mr. for me)


The bottom is handknit Angora bunny and it's SUPER soft and luscious!

I think this one wins as my most favourite yarn from start to finish.

Looking forward to more fibre adventures in the upcoming year :)

xo nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment