Wednesday 3 April 2013

Spinning On the Go!

It has been a looong time since I blogged and we have both been busy little bees trying to get ready for Creative Chaos in June!! Very xcited to be going - hope to see you all there :)

Took some quick pictures via the phone to show some of the "on the go" stuff that Nik and I have been doing. Definately there will be more coming so stay tuned!


Spinning on the Ashford Drop SPindle by Nikki Webber



Spinning on the Mayan Spinner by Nikki Webber
Spinning on the Mayan Spinner by Nikki Marshall!

I think I may have gotten Nikki M hooked on hand-spinning! (Insert evil laugh here) Mwa-ha-ha! 


Nikki Marshall's amazing creations on the Mayan Spinner


Delicious lock spun yarn by Nikki Marshall
Fibre Dyeing by Nikki Webber

Some art yarn spun up by Nikki Webber (sorry about the lousy pic) called "Hawaiian Punch"

Hope you like them :)

xo nikki

 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Nikki, I love the pics! your spinning is amazing! I love the orange/red roving... reminded me of apples and peaches, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so kind Rita! Thank you. I actually thought of you when I pulled it out of the crock pot because of the reddy bits :)

    ReplyDelete